shyness is a beautiful qualities let us discover how
What is Hayaa?
The Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Hayaa (This term "Hayaa" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith." [Bukhaaree]
The Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) passed by a man who was admonishing his brother regarding Hayaa and was saying, "You are very shy, and I am afraid that might harm you." On that, Allaah's Apostle said, "Leave him, for Hayaa is (a part) of Faith." [Bukhaaree]
Hayaa' is of two kinds: good and bad
"Indeed hayaa (modesty) and Iman are Companions. When one of them is lifted, the other leaves as well." [Bayhaaqee]
"When lewdness is a part of anything, it becomes defective; and when hayaa is a part of anything it becomes beautiful." [Tirmidhee]
"May Allaah have mercy on the early immigrant women. When the verse "That they should draw their veils over their bosoms" was revealed, they tore their thick outer garments and made veils from them. And when the verse "That they should cast their outer garments over themselves" was revealed, the women of Ansar came out as if they had crows over their heads by wearing outer garments." [Abu Daawood]
"I used to enter my house where Allaah's Messenger (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) was and take off my garment, saying that only my husband and my father were there; but when Umar was buried along with them, I swear by Allaah that I did not enter it without having my clothes wrapped round me owing to modesty regarding Umar." [at-Tirmidhee and Ahmad]
"When there is no hayaa left, then do as you please."
"Allaah will not accept any good deeds or worship of an immodest and vulgar person." We asked, "Who is a vulgar and immodest person?" He replied, "A man who's wife entertains Ghair-mahram men."
Sa'd Ibn 'Ubada said, "I will not hesitate killing my wife with a sword if I see her with another man" This news reached Allaah's Apostle who then said, "You people are astonished at Sa'd's Ghira (self-respect, honor). By Allaah, I have more Ghira than he, and Allaah has more Ghira than I, and because of Allaah's Ghira, He has made unlawful shameful deeds and sins done in open and in secret. And there is none who likes that the people should repent to Him and beg His pardon than Allaah, and for this reason He sent the warners and the givers of good news. And there is none who likes to be praised more than Allaah does, and for this reason, Allaah promised to grant Paradise (to the doers of good)." 'Abdul Malik said, "No person has more Ghira than Allaah." [Saheeh Bukhaaree]
"I have a sense of Honour (a part of hayaa). Only a person with a darkened heart is deprived of Honour."
- Allaah loves Hayaa. We know this by the following hadeeth:"Surely Allaah (is One who) has hayaa and is the Protector. He loves hayaa and people who cover each others faults." [Bukhaaree]
- Hayaa itself is a Greatness of Islaam as our Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) indicated:"Every way of life has a innate character. The character of Islaam is hayaa." Or "Every deen has an innate character. The character of Islaam is modesty (hayaa)." [Abu Daawood]
- Hayaa only brings good and nothing else. Our Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:"Hayaa does not bring anything except good." [Bukhaaree]
- Hayaa is a very clear indication of our eeman. As the Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) had mentioned to the Ansar who was condemning is brother about being shy:"Leave him, for Hayaa is (a part) of Faith." [Bukhaaree]
- Last but not least, Hayaa leads us to PARADISE. As the Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) told us:"Hayaa comes from eeman; eeman leads to Paradise. Obscenity comes from antipathy; and antipathy leads to the fire." [Bukhaaree]The actual word Hayaa is derived from Hayaat. This means life. It is only obvious that when someone has Hayaa in them, they will LIVE a life of Islaam. On the other hand if they do not have Hayaa they are living a life that is Dead "Islaamically" but alive according to this dunya.The Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:"Hayaa and Trustworthiness will be the first to go from this world; therefore keep asking Allaah for them." [Bayhaaqee]
"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allaah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty..." [Soorah an-Noor (24):30-31]
Your Reminder Fatima who love you all for the sake of Allah