‘Cure/treatment for my Ummah is in the incision made by the one who performs Hijaama , by drinking honey or cauterization but I do not like to be cauterized.’
‘It is the best medicine with which people seek cure.’
‘The best days on which to have Hijaama performed are 17th, 19th and 21st. I did not pass a gathering of Angels on the night I was taken on the night journey except that they said: You should haveHijaama, O Muhammad.’
‘Whoever has Hijaama on the 17th, 19th and 21st then it is a cure for every illness.’
‘It is better to have Hijaama done while on an empty stomach. Hijaamahas a cure and blessings in it and it increases memory and intelligence.
- 1- It is better not to have Hijaama after having a bath, except for the one whose blood is thick then he should take a bath relax for an hour then haveHijaama performed.
- 2- It is obligatory that the utensils for Hijaama are clean and sterile so that contagious diseases do not transfer, by Allaah’s permission, from one person to another.
- 3- It is better not to have the Hijaama performed 2 or 3 hours prior to Zawwal (when the sun is at its highest point), except for the one who is in dire need of it, then for that person it is good for him at any time.
- 4- You should not have Hijaama done on the top of the head except by a person who is very skilled at it, since it is a very sensitive area.
- 5- Older people should not have Hijaama performed on them often except for the one who has a need.
- 6- Doctors dislike Hijaama to be performed on a person who has a full stomach, so Hijaama on an empty stomach is better and more beneficial.