Sunday, July 14, 2013
Important means to assist the woman during Ramadan by Sheikh Fawzan
1. Fear of Allah سبحانه وتعالى and to believe that He is observing the creation in all of their actions, and statements, and intentions and that He will take them to account for all of that. Therefore if the person is cognizant of this reality then he will busy himself with the obedience of Allah and leave off sins and he will hasten to repent from his wrongdoings.
2. Increase in the remembrance of Allah and the recitation of the Quran because this will soften the heart. Allah the Exalted said, (what can be translated as) ‘Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction’. (Chapter 13 verse 28) And Allah the Exalted said, (what can be translated as) ‘The believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts’. (Chapter 8 verse 2)
3. Avoiding the distractions that harden the heart and distance the individual from Allah, and this is every sin and mixing with evil people and eating from the impermissible and being heedless of the remembrance of Allah the Exalted, and watching the evil films.
4. The woman remaining in her home and not leaving her home except due to a need and then returning quickly to her home upon completion of her need.
5. Sleeping during the night because this will assist the person in waking up during the last part of the night. And sleep a little during the day, this will allow the person to perform their prayers in their respective times, and to busy their time with the obedience of Allah.
6. Guarding their tongues from backbiting and tale carrying and he said she said, bearing false witness and impermissible speech, but rather they should busy their tongue with the remembrance of Allah.
your Reminder Fatima who love you all for the sake of Allah