Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The story of a King whose servant always said: "My king, do not be discouraged because everything Allah does is perfect.."


A King had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything Allah does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said; if Allah was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied; Despite all these things, I can only tell you that Allah is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong. Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant.

Later, he left for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. In the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the Gods.

On his return to the palace, he authorized the release of his servant and said; My friend, Allah was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger I was let go. But I have a question; If Allah is so good, why did He allow me to put you in jail?. He replied; My king, if I had gone with you, I would have been sacrificed because I have no missing finger.}

[Everything Allah does is perfect, He is never wrong. Often we complain about life, and the negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random, and that everything has a purpose. Allah knows best. Everything happens for a reason, things do happen for our own good. Allah is the Greatest! Allahu Akbar]

No comments:

Post a Comment