Friday, June 27, 2014

Let us pray for our muslim Ummah...... This RAMADAN


Asalama Laykum wa Rahmatulah wa barakatuhu
with the announcement of Ramdan starting on sunday InshALLAH!

Do you care for me,
I am the lost child in a rubble of madness. Torn down, by my own.
I am the orphan. I am the one whose sadness overwhelms.
I am the one that has no home. I am the one who awaits in secrecy, hoping no one catches me.
I am the one who has disappeared, no account remains of me.
I am the one who has witnessed everyone I ever loved, beaten to the core.


pray for me
I am the mother that has left her shelter to save her son.
I am the woman that has held her dead child in her blood flowing arms.
I am the one who has been bashed at the head, do you see my heart bleeding?
I am the one that has had her dignity ripped off, there goes my scarf, do you see my hope leaving?
I am the one who has been violated, every part of my body.
I am the one who has witnessed my husband tortured, murdered right before me.

pray with me,
I am the man whose heart beats, bleeds, and keep it up high.
I am the man that has been blindfolded, my freedom has been taken from me.
I am the man that awaits for  peace ” Can’t they see my pain? My peace no longer remains.
I am the man whose tears flow in agony.
I am the man that has to flee from my own home, I no longer have property.
I am the man that puts his head to the floor begging for a little mercy, ALLAH is the only One that can help me.
I am the man that asks you, why haven’t you prayed for me?

This Ramadan learn to share, learn to donate,Pray for the welfare of our Ummah

image203 
 
Remember those  less fortunate ,Don't waste !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment