Tuesday, May 21, 2013

POEM ON GHEEBAH AND BUHTAAN (Backbiting and slandering)

Asalama laykum sisters
As we are on a journey to change for the best INSHALLAH,every day  we are growing older, and i hope wiser (lol).let us free our heart from the destructive flaws and remember that hell is more filled with women  because of their tongue.

let us read below and learn from it, keep our tongues from now on  and all the way beyond ramadan InshAllah.



My name is Gossip. I have no respect for justice.
I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives.
I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.
The more I am quoted the more I am believed.

My victims are helpless.
They cannot protect themselves against me
Because I have no name and no face.
To track me down is impossible.
The harder you try the more elusive I become.

I am nobody’s friend.
Once I tarnish a reputation, it’s never the same.
I topple governments and wreck marriages.
I ruin careeres and cause sleepless nights,
heartache s and indigestion.

I make innocent people cry in their pillows.
Even my name hisses. I am Gossip.
I make headlines and headaches.


Before you repeat a story ask yourself, Is it true? Is it harmless? Is it necessary?

Your Reminder Fatima who love you all for the sake of Allah Red rose

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualykum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh,
    A very important reminder from Sister Fatima about Backbiting and slandering. One of the common disease find in women but don't worry it is curable. InshaaAllah.

    Jazak Allahu Khairan (May Allah grant you goodness)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualykum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh

    Walikumasalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
    Ameen ... Remember me in yiur dus ... and hope to see you soon inshaaAllah :
    sister Sadia

    ReplyDelete