Wednesday, April 17, 2013


ASALAMA LAYKUM SISTERS

UNDERSTAND THE NUANCE IN LEARNING AND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS NOT TO PICK AND CHOOSE


Alcoholic: “Do you think I am doing wrong by eating a date?”
Scholar: “No.”
Alcoholic: “And if I ate with it some Grass?”
Scholar: “There is nothing wrong with that.”
Alcoholic: “And if I was to wash them down with water?”
Scholar: “Drink and enjoy.”
Alcoholic: “Since all of that is permissible, then why do you forbid us from alcohol, which consists of the above mentioned ingredients?”
Scholar: “If I poured water on top of you, would that hurt you?”
Alcoholic: “No it would not.”
Scholar: “And if I was to sprinkle some dirt in that, would you be hurt?”
Alcoholic: “That would not harm me.”
Scholat: “But if I were to mix water and dirt together and through a process make a large brick from those two elements, and then were I to throw that large brick at you, would you be hurt?”
Alcoholic: “That would kill me!”
Scholar: “The same goes for alcohol.”
[Taken from "Gems And Jewels", p. ?]

your Reminder Fatima who love you all for the sake of Allah Red rose


No comments:

Post a Comment