Sunday, April 7, 2013

My wife or my mother, which one should I take for Hajj?


Question:
I intended to make Hajj this year, me and my wife; and my mother tried to go with us. But I refused because I am not able to help my mother and my wife at the same time. Am I sinning by refusing her request?


I know, i know i know...... before you say yeh hamisha  KUYN hote hain MERI SAATH??
read the answer below Or why do i always have to compromise  

Answer:
It is befitting that you make Hajj with your mother and delay the Hajj with your wife because kindness to your mother is obligatory upon you; the only exception is if your mother allows you to leave her and to make Hajj with your wife, if so there is no problem with this.
Fatwa by Sheikh Fawzan

your Reminder Fatima who love you all for the sake of Allah Red rose

No comments:

Post a Comment